Workplace Giving is a three way partnership between employees, employers and charities. Every program brings compelling benefits to each participant. From supporting charities to meeting corporate social responsibility objectives, Workplace Giving joins communities in firm, positive and lasting relationships.
Individual worker philanthropy
Workplace Giving offers employees a convenient way to donate to charities. Programs are transparent, trustworthy and avoid costly fundraising. Donating to charities in this way is easy and tax effective.
The benefits participating employees say they enjoy most include:
- involvement with their community,
- confidence that donations make a difference,
- donations are tax effective.
Read more views in this Workplace Giving research.
Corporate social responsibility and more
Workplace Giving offers employers a vehicle to build community partnerships and boost employee morale. Programs help to attract and retain quality talent.
Low on cost and administration, Workplace Giving mobilises significant charity funding. It motivates and engages employees while improving staff retention.
Workplace Giving employers report programs:
- advance corporate leadership and community impact,
- put corporate social responsibility and values into action,
- strengthen employee recruitment, loyalty and retention levels,
- build constructive charity relationships,
- require minimal work from payroll administration and are cost effective.
For more details, view Workplace Giving statistics.
Benefits to charities
Charities traditionally spend up to 25% of their income on fundraising.
ACF facilitated Workplace Giving programs channel 100% of donated funds directly to their cause. Regular bulk payroll donations save charities on administration costs and allow more effective planning.
Workplace Giving benefits for charities include:
- creating new giving relationships,
- stable long-term funding source,
- reduced fundraising expenditure.
View a Workplace Giving video to find out more about Workplace Giving.
To meet your corporate social responsibility objectives and support non profits through Workplace Giving, contact The Australian Charities Fund today.